The smarter, faster way to clean out your inbox. Power through thousands of messages in just a few clicks. Free Trial!
June 5, 2014 - As you can see, organizing your impossibly cluttered inbox doesn’t have to be an impossible task — or even very painful for that matter. read more
June 25, 2013 - I much preferred Mailstrom because it gave me a more comprehensive, detailed analysis of my inbox and because my mission was to reduce all email clutter. read more
June 18, 2013 - Want to live in a world of less digital clutter? Try this email management app. Recently, I tried a new app called Mailstrom. First off, I really like the name. It's a play on maelstrom ("a violent or turbulent situation," indeed). The sign-up process is... read more
April 10, 2013 - The best thing about Mailstrom is that it has a dashboard that lets you quickly delete huge swaths of messages from a single sender or company. You can skim e-mails by content — like social or shopping — or time period, so you can go through all e-mails from four years ago and delete them quickly and, if you choose, in one big chunk. One evening, I gleefully eliminated around 500 e-mails from Yelp, Twitter, Instagram and Kickstarter in a series of satisfying clicks. read more
March 27, 2013 - 410 Labs, home to products like Shortmail and Replyz, was trying to fly under the radar when it first launched Mailstrom, a new email service aimed at helping those who consistently receive large numbers of email messages daily achieve "inbox... read more
February 18, 2013 - Inbox zero: it's the impossible dream that gets further and further away as you let your emails pile up, but you don't have to get stuck with the clutter. Thanks to an awesome webapp called Mailstrom, I finally got my thousand-email inbox under... read more
410 Labs, makers of Mailstrom, is a lean product studio founded in 2010 by Dave Troy and Matthew Koll.
David TroyCo-founder, CEO
David is a serial technology entrepreneur and community builder. He founded regional ISP and hosting provider ToadNet. He developed Twittervision as well as open source voice-over-IP systems. To help grow the Baltimore creative community he founded Beehive Baltimore, Baltimore Angels and the TEDxMidAtlantic conferences.
Matthew Koll, Ph.D.Co-founder, Chairman
Matthew is a veteran search and social media entrepreneur. He was a founder and CEO of Personal Library Software and Wondir. He has been an AOL Fellow, executive at Revolution Health, professor at George Mason University, information scientist, angel investor and entrepreneur coach.
Jonathan JulianLead Software Engineer
Nick EvansSoftware Engineer
David RaynesSoftware Engineer
Advisors and Investors
- Abdur Chowdhury, Chief Scientist, Twitter; founder, Summize
- Adam Lehman, COO, Lotame
- Aris Melissaratos, Senior Advisor for Enterprise Development, Johns Hopkins Univ.
- Chris Shafer, Baltimore Angels
- Dave McClure, Managing Director, 500 Startups
- Ed Chalfin, ICD; Baltimore Angels
- Esther Dyson, EDventure Holdings
- Frank Dickson, Director, Maryland Venture Fund
- Greg Cangialosi, CEO, Blue Sky Factory
- Jeff Ganek, founder & former CEO, Neustar
- John Burke, General Partner, True Ventures
- Jonathon Perrelli, Managing Partner, Fortify Ventures
- Mark Walsh, CEO, GeniusRocket; Chair, UMD Dingman Center for Entrepreneurship
- Paul Silber, Founding Member, Blu Venture Investors
- Tim O'Shaugnessy, CEO, LivingSocial
- Tom Loveland, CEO, Mind Over Machines